Chateau De La Motte Husson Glamping & Wedding Prices – Many people fancy of purchasing a castle and converting it into their dream house – just for one couple, these fantasies became real. Here’s all you need to know about Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson in France and the husband and wife duo who transformed it into such a dream wedding and holiday destination for thousands of people all over the world…
Where is Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson ?
This 19th-century castle of Chateau-de-la-Motte is in the Pays de la Loire province of France.
Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson, which is highlighted in the TV show known as “Escape to the Château“, has 45 rooms, 78 windows, 12 acres and one moat and is popular for weddings
It is currently occupied by Dick Strawbridge and Angel Adoree, who spent £280,000 when they purchased it in 2015.
At the point, the home had no power, heat or water – and a sanitation arrangement that was dumped into the channel – yet they have since converted it into a prosperous venture.
Chateau De La Motte Husson Wedding Price
Whether it’s a modest private family party or a luxurious celebration, Mr, and Mrs. Dick Strawbridge and Angel Adoree promise that your ceremony will be smooth, and your wedding is going to be like it just came out of a wondrous fairy tale.
Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson is built inside 12 acres of spellbinding parkland. It features a sumptuous moat, an Art Deco orangery, a walled patio, and various barns and pens, not to discuss the chateau itself, which extends to 5 floors and 45 bedrooms! It is really a surreal surrounding and the romantic backdrop for your perfect vintage wedding.
The dining hall can host 12 people for a sit-down course-tasting food and the Art Deco orangery can host 80 people for a pre-wedding breakfast.
Chateau De La Motte Husson Wedding Price – It costs £5,870 to get the advantage of using the mansion, and it is remarkably attractive nowadays. The chateau has been fully reserved for 2019 so you’ll be looking at 2020 if you want to rent it out.
Chateau De La Motte Husson Glamping
Glamping or glamorous and camping just got exciting here at The Chateau with their brand new geodesic Domes to observe the twinkling stars, in total luxury.
The season starts from 1st May to 30th September 2019.
Chateau De La Motte Husson Glamping:
- The Floating Dome has one double bed and it fairly unrealistic – maximum 2 people – £350 per night
- The Land Dome by the side of the moat (near to the floating dome) has one double bed and two singles – maximum 2 adults and 2 children – £350 per night
- Reserving both Domes – maximum 4 adults & 2 children people – at a bargain price of £600 per night
Chateau De La Motte Husson Glamping include the following:
- Your private shower & bathroom booth near to both Domes
- A wood-burner stove for each Dome
- Your separate little out-side kitchenette with gas hob, refrigerator, coffee maker & completely stocked bar.
- Your private Barbecue space and outside seat section
- A French breakfast for up to 6 people served to your kitchen
- A delightful box to welcome the guests full of many local treats to snack your way throughout your visit
- Free access to all the needed fishing gear & bikes
- Free access to any of the games room at the Chateau
- Check-in time is 3 pm at The Chateau
- Check-out time is midday
- You are welcome to stroll the areas, yet not inside the Chateau itself
- At times there may be videotaping in the happening (of course not in the Dome area), clearly, respecting the guest privacy is always a priorty.